Our Connect to Nature Farm.
Connect to Nature Retreat is set on 40 hectares so that our participants can engage, Pat and feed the horses, ponies, lama, chicken and rabbits. We focus on building fine gross motor skills with gardening, watering and getting your hands dirty hence with lots of fun.
- Collecting fresh eggs.
- Feeding the chickens and rabbits.
- Handfeeding our ponies and experiencing farm life, interacting and engaging with ponies.
- Relaxing and enjoying the scenic views.
- Checking out and petting the horses
planting, gardening , watering our vegie patches.
- Cooking/baking in our fully equipped kitchen.
- Enjoying a game of billiards or table tennis in our recreational room.
- Books, board games, smart Tv, WIFI, arts and crafts in our sensory room
Moreover there is a double garage converted to a sensory room equipped with sensory swing, busy boards, art and craft table, sensory table, library corner. There is also an outdoor setting with pitfire to toast marshmallows during winter months.
Our Connect to Nature Retreat is located in Bolinda which is only 30 minutes away from Melbourne Airport.
Have look at some of our memories below!